WHO AM I?
Currently working as the Director of Community and Marketing at the Coller Institute of Venture (Tel Aviv University), I am focusing on community relations and management, and the institute’s web-presence and social media marketing.
An MBA graduate (Technion, 2012) and a Doctor of Dental Medicine (Hebrew University, 2009), I professionally advised several medical and dental enterprises.
In addition, I am an avid lecturer and public speaker, speaking on innovation culture, marketing, and medical professional matters, and serving as an OPL for international companies.
WHAT OTHERS SAY?
- “I am perpetually amazed at his unlimited ability to grow into leadership and succeed elegantly in every project he tackles. The best of the best.”
- “I’ve never seen a manager that can turn his workers into an effective group with so little friction between them.”
- “Vladi’s articles were beautifully inscribed and a pleasure to read, discuss and reflect upon.”
WHO HAVE I WORKED WITH?
- Ditron Dental
- Israeli TV Channels 1,2,10,8; ARD (Germany); Channel 4 (UK);
- Tel Aviv University; and
- The Open University of Israel;
among many others…
Contact me with interesting business projects and collaborations, consulting opportunities and speaking engagements. I’m open for suggestions!